29 Hectare - KAMEELDRIFT WEST, Steady rental income of R20 000.00 situated on the perfect spot:!!
- (23 km from Karenpark / Wonderboom Junction / Amandasig )
- (9 km to Van Der Hoff Rd)
- ( 14 Km from Pretoria Centre)
- (25 km from Hartbeespoort Dam)
Close to all major routes like :-
- N4 / R513 / R514 / M1 / Akasia / Pretoria North / R80 / R10
- Farm Lifestyle but with a twist this property offers you an opportunity to start your own business: Bed and Breakfast, Wedding Venue, Caravan Park, Breakaway weekend, Team Building, Grow fresh fruit and vegetables in the Aquaponic system ( Not In Production must start up system, closed due to owners health) the opportunities are just endless.
If you love nature your property also forms part of the Magalies Mountain Nature Reserve:
- 29 Hectare farm of which
- 12 Hectare of your property (which is the steep mountain to the top and over is part of the nature reserve called green belt. This is excellent for walking trails up to the mountain. Also, amazing should you like to start with goats as it is covered in Karee trees
- 17 Hectare that are lefty to be developed to your specific needs.
The property generates Income currently of R20 000.00 from:
No 80 / 82 / 85 are -3 X 3 Bedroom Homes fully renovated and equipped with tiled / recently painted / new cupboards fitted / new kitchens fitted / gas stoves / gas geysers and prepaid meters in all the homes and for that extra privacy each one has a beautiful garden closed off.
No 83 -The Main house– 4 Bedroom House / Inhouse garden / 2 Bathrooms built in braai and so much more can be rented out for an extra income of R 10 000.00 we are currently screening tenants for the home.
- You will notice on the info link that the property also has more opportunity to turn the properties income higher as it has
No 84 -One Shell – Consist of walls build roof windows this can easily become a 2-bedroom Flatlet or office
No 81 -We currently made one of the 2 Bedroom flatlet the staff quarter but can be renovated to another 2-bedroom flatlet this one is also fitted with cupboard’s / prepaid meter / gas stove
- 1 x 20m x 15m - Store Rooms can easily be renovated into a venue or repair shop
- Pig sty – Not in working order need to be connected to water line.
Property has 3 boreholes:
- 1 – Are equipped and in use +/- 1900 Ltr. p/h.
- 2 – Boreholes on separate veins and area was drilled but must be equipped by new owner both can supply more or less 1000 Ltr. p/h
- 2 x Water tanks each 5000 Ltr. With pressure pump to pump water direct to homes and regulate automatically.
Aquaponic Structure and plant layout:
- Tunnel 1 - 36 x 11 m under white greenhouse plastic and the sides completely cover by shade netting, (to prevent insect infestation), structured by steel rafters. Floor of both tunnels consist of 19 mm concrete stone to enhance quality and safety.
- Tunnel 2 – 5 x 25 m under white greenhouse plastic and shade netting, structured by steel rafters.
- The two tunnels are divided by a stone wall 4m high x 36 m long x 0.4 m wide.
- 4 fish tanks - of 8000 l each – galvanized welded mesh with plastic lining on a solid concrete floor. These can be extended to 10 000 l per fish tank.
- 1 sump tank of 10000 l each – galvanized welded mesh with plastic lining on a solid concrete floor.
- 4 flow beds of 4000 l water each – galvanized welded mesh with plastic lining on compacted gravel floor insulated with plastic layer. The plants are planted in grippers in 50 mm holes in 30 mm thick polystyrene sheets. 11 sheets per flow bed.
- 4 grow beds with a built rock base and on top galvanized welded mesh with plastic lining with 2 m3 x 19 mm concrete stone and water inside.
- Vertical towers consist of 296 x 2m x 110 mm water pipes.
- The whole system is aerated by 2 x LP 100 Air Pump which quietly delivers a maximum high-volume air output of 8400 L/hr (140 litres per minute) and assisted by a temperature control system.
- The water is directed threw 2 bionic 15 W 15000 L UV Steriliser (Ultra Zap).
- Water reticulation are done by 3 pressure pumps and distributed to the plants threw 110, 50, 40- and 20-mm pipes all equipped with precisions valves to control the water flow to the fish tanks and plants.
- Water are cleaned by 2 x swirl filters that remove all solids from the fish tanks and flow through 3 m stainless steel tank that convert ammonia and nitrites to nitrates in separate filters that are distributed to the plants by free flow reticulation.
Plant capacity, facts and estimates:
- When in full capacity you will have 12 000 plants
SEE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION!
Blue Pods Road, South Africa
Blue Pods Road, South Africa